Paper Acceptance and Preparation of the Final Paper
After the review process, the Authors who received a notification of acceptance are encouraged to update their papers incorporating the reviewers’ suggestions.
IMPORTANT: IT IS NO LONGER PERMITTED TO CHANGE THE TITLE AND AUTHORS AT THIS STAGE.
Please note that each paper must have a minimum length of five (5) pages and a maximum length of six (6) pages.
IMPORTANT: REMOVE THE FOOTER FROM THE TEMPLATE (See Figure below).
Since the Conference Proceedings are going to be published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, the file containing the final version of the paper must be converted to PDF format using the IEEE PDF eXpress web tool, or if the PDF file has been generated by another software, it must be checked by the IEEE PDF eXpress web tool. PDF files not either generated by or approved by IEEE PDF eXpress are not eligible.
To generate the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file of your paper, follow these steps:
- Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account by going to: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/ and using Conference ID: 55290X
- upload the source file (containing your paper) for conversion
- receive by e-mail the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper. Once you’ve received your PDF file, upload it to the conference website.
Contact PDF eXpress Support if needed:
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
- If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab.
- Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
If necessary, contact Matteo Claudio Palpacelli at email@example.com for more info.
IEEE Copyright Form
In addition, for the paper to be published, Authors must fill the IEEE Copyright Form.
Authors should have already received the procedure to sign the agreement by email:
- log in to EasyChair, as “Author”, at: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=mesa2022
- click on “Alerts” in the main menu;
- click on “IEEE copyright agreement for paper “Your Paper Title”
If there is no such link under your Alerts menu tab, then one of the authors already signed the agreement on behalf of all authors.
Paper Upload through EasyChair
To upload the final paper, authors must login to EasyChair, as “Author”, at: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=mesa2022
Select your submission in the top bar menu;
Click on “Proceedings version” in the right column menu as shown in the following picture.
Click on “Update new version” in the right column menu as shown in the following picture.
Then upload your final version of the paper (already processed by IEEE PDF eXpress tool) in the field “Choose file”. Then click on Submit;